Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Budget vintage guitar from Italy

I got this guitar from my brother couple of years ago. I don't where he found it, but it
was a ''wreck'' when I received it. The whole guitar (neck and body) was covered with
thick layer of black and green paint. There were no tuners, frets and the original metal
parts were covered with rust.  This was a real project guitar, but after careful planning,
sanding, cleaning, fret-job and EBAY hunting,  I was able to find the original parts (NOS tuners etc.).
I also added Kent Armstrong Humbucker for that JJ Cale type of sound.
The guitar was manufactured in Italy in early 60's, and according the google search
the model is P2..Let me know if you know more about these models (There are no labels in this guitar..).


No comments:

Post a Comment